Got an appetite for some good ol' riddles? Show us your riddle-solving skills in our The Foodie Riddles contest from 19 - 26 Oct 2018, and you could be one of our three winners to win $50 dining vouchers from YewTee Point!
All you have to do is:
· Look out for the contest post on YewTee Point’s Facebook Page
· Solve the three riddles in the contest post
· Leave a comment with the three answers, along with a creative response on what your favourite food is and why.
The contest ends 26 Oct 2018, 11.59pm and winners will be announced on 2 Nov 2018. Have fun!
Terms & Conditions:
This Contest is open to all Singaporeans and permanent residents of Singapore, currently residing in Singapore, over 18 years of age, except employees of YewTee Point and Frasers Centrepoint Property Management Services Pte Ltd, its advertising agencies, retail tenants of Frasers Centrepoint Malls, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
YewTee Point reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless YewTee Point is satisfied with the verification.
1) The contest is a Facebook contest and the period is from 19 to 26 October 2018 (11:59pm), inclusive.
2) Prizes are as follows:
• Three (3) winners will win $50 dining vouchers from YewTee Point.
• Winners will be announced on 2 November 2018.
3) To qualify for the contest:
• Participants must be over 18 years of age at the start of the contest period, and must have a valid public Facebook account (for verification purposes). Participants whose Facebook accounts are set to ‘Private’ will be disqualified. YewTee Point reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious or phantom Facebook profile.
• Participants must “Like” the YewTee Point Facebook page.
• One (1) entry by a participant consists of all 3 correct answers and a creative caption to the relevant Facebook contest post on YewTee Point Facebook page. Entries must be submitted in the comments section of the contest post.
• A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed for the Facebook contest. Where a participant submits two (2) or more entries, the last submission will be accepted and the rest of the entries will be void.
• Participant's details must be provided after they are selected as a winner (i.e. the first and last two characters of their NRIC Number eg. S9XXXXX8K, Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address, Contact Number and Date of Birth).
4) The official time is Singapore Facebook time. Any entry posted before and after the cut-off time will not be considered.
5) At the end of the contest period, all eligible entries will be compiled, and YewTee Point will select three (3) winners from Facebook. The winner will be announced on 2 November 2018, via a winners' announcement post on Facebook.
6) For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to YewTee Point Management’s decision. All matters relating to the Contest is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7) All winners will be determined by YewTee Point Management (whose decision shall be final) at the end of the contest. Winners will be notified on 2 November 2018 via a winners' announcement on the YewTee Point’s Facebook Page.
8) All participants selected as winners in this Contest must contact YewTee Point via Facebook Private Message within 3 days of the announcement of the winners. Selected winners must provide the first and last two characters of their NRIC eg. S9XXXXX8K, Full Name as per NRIC, Email Address, Contact Number and Date of Birth for verification purposes to determine their eligibility for the prize.
9) Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted within 3 days upon the announcement of the winners, a supplementary winner may be drawn at YewTee Point Management’s discretion.
10) If any prize is unclaimed or declined after one month from the date of our email notification to the winner, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. YewTee Point Management will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
11) Prize collection will be at YewTee Point, 21 Choa Chu Kang North 6, Singapore 689578. Winners must bring their NRIC for verification. Collection on behalf is allowed, the representative must provide full details before collection. Prizes cannot be mailed or delivered to winners.
12) YewTee Point Management assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with the prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
13) YewTee Point Management reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize becomes unavailable. Cash will not be offered and the prizes are not transferable.
14) In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this Contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, YewTee Point Management reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the Contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
15) Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Contest.
16) YewTee Point Management’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
17) YewTee Point Management reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.