Terms & Conditions
This Contest is open to all persons currently residing in Singapore with a permanent residential address, over 18 years of age, except employees of YewTee Point and Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd, its advertising agencies, retail tenants of Malls of Frasers Property, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
YewTee Point Management reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless YewTee Point is satisfied with the verification.
1. The contest is open from 19 to 25 April 2021 (23:59pm). Winners will be announced on 30 April 2021.
2. Prizes are as follows:
Thirteen (13) winners will win a bottle of perfume from one of the brands: Coach, Hugo Boss, Lanvin, and Chloe. Prize will be allocated on random basis, strictly no selection allowed.
The prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, exchangeable for cash or in kind.
3. To qualify for the contest:
Participants must be over 18 years of age at the start of the contest period, must have a valid Facebook account (for verification purposes). Participants whose Facebook accounts are not open to public will be disqualified. YewTee Point reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious or phantom Facebook profile.
One (1) entry by a participant consists of a submission that is relevant to the Facebook contest post on the YewTee Point Facebook page. Entries must be submitted in the comments section of contest post.
A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed for the Facebook contest. Where a participant submits two (2) or more entries, the last submission will be accepted and the rest of the entries will be void.
Participant’s details must be provided after they are selected as a winner (i.e. Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address and Contact Number.)
4. The official time is Singapore Facebook time (GMT+8). Any entry posted after the cut-off time will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest, all eligible entries will be compiled, and YewTee Point will select thirteen (13) winners from Facebook. The winners will be announced on 30 April 2021, via a comment on the Facebook contest post.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to YewTee Point Management’s decision. All matters relating to the Contest is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All winners will be determined by YewTee Point Management (whose decision shall be final) at the end of the contest. Winners will be notified on 30 April 2021 via a winners’ announcement comment on the contest post, on the YewTee Point’s Facebook Page.
8. All participants selected as winners in this Contest must contact YewTee Point via Facebook Private Message within 3 days of the announcement of the winners. Selected winners must provide their Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address and Contact Number for verification purposes to determine their eligibility for the prize.
9. Prize collection will be at YewTee Point Customer Service Counter (Level 1), from 3 – 16 May 2021, between 12pm - 9.00pm. Winners must present the Winners Acknowledgement message in their Facebook Inbox. Collection on behalf is allowed and the winner’s representative must provide full details before collection and bring the original authorisation letter upon collection. Prizes cannot be mailed or delivered to winners.
10. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted within 3 days upon the announcement of the winners, a supplementary winner may be drawn at YewTee Point Management’s discretion.
11. If any prize is unclaimed or declined after 3 days from the date of our message notification to the winner, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. YewTee Point Management will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
12. YewTee Point Management assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
13. YewTee Point Management reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize becomes unavailable. Cash will not be offered and the prizes are not transferable.
14. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this Contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, YewTee Point Management reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the Contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
15. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant YewTee Point the right to use the contest submission (images / videos) for marketing, promotion and / or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
16. YewTee Point Management’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
17. YewTee Point Management reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.